Paddy Ashdown, Nick Clegg, David Steel, Charles Kennedy and Menzies Campbell attend the funeral of former Liberal Party party leader Jeremy Thorpe at Saint Margaret’s Church on December 16, 2014 in Westminster. The eagle-eyed will also spot Tim Farron on the right.
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- By-election update: Gains on the year
- Time to lambast the economic stupidity of Tory posturing on immigration (Paul Walter)
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Tory plans around student immigration are highly revealing
- Timetable to see Santa's sleigh flying over on Christmas Eve
- North Korea - The Other Interview (Official Trailer)
- What does Alex Salmond think he's playing at?
- From potholes to hypnotism: do it online with Stockport Council
- New Switch Island to Thornton Link Road – Brickwall Lane junction takes shape
- Liverpool City Region – When will a Metro Mayor get foisted on us too?
- Computer access at the Mitchell Street Centre
- Investing in Stockport - have your say on budget cuts
- Fighting to save Parkland's Playing Fields
- Sadie Smith 22nd Dec - 10:46am
Thanks for putting it on LDV. I had a chatty account from Fran Oborski who went. And somewhere I read a Thorpe/Wilson anecdote which brought...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 22nd Dec - 10:31am
I think we all know that the losses the party will receive at the GE will be written off as the price to pay for...
- David Howell 22nd Dec - 10:31am
What is Alex Salmond playing at? I would have thought that was obvious . . . He's positioning himself to lead the next grouping of...
- David Evans 22nd Dec - 10:10am
Julian, The Conservatives were asked for very few real concessions last time and they gave even less. That was weak leadership. This time both Labour...
- Martin Land 22nd Dec - 10:04am
@RC Their hostility is not tiresome. it's what you will meet on the doorstep and it's important to learn how to deal with it. You...
- Bill Le Breton 22nd Dec - 9:27am
Agree with Charles about the lessons from the Corn Laws and Imperial Preference . But that may cause some problems for Radical Liberalism when the...