- On making LDV more inclusive
- Paddy Ashdown on Bosnia and Herzegovina: "These are dangerous times; they are very dangerous times indeed"
- Botswana elections: Liberal Democrats help sister party and its "calm revolutionary of our time"
- Why I'm spitting furious about Johann Lamont's resignation.
- Half of current Green supporters voted Lib Dem in 2010
- Labour hang on in South Yorkshire – my guilty part (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: We can’t afford not to pay for social care (Chris White)
- Opinion: Afghanistan – Fools rush in… (Arthur Snell)
- Andrew Stunell MP writes…Tackling anti-semitism at home and abroad (Andrew Stunell MP)
- Opinion: The Economic Crisis is Now Political (Toby Matthews)
- By-Election Report: 30 October 2014
- Get Involved in Shaping the Future of Council Services
- Parents Urged to Protect Their Children From Flu
- South Yorkshire PCC- 30 October 2014
- A hopeful Lib Dem speech on Israel/Palestine
- Grants for community groups
- More work to start on next stage of "Yate Spur" cycle path
- Southeastern HS1 Boxing Day Service
- Wapley footbridge works now under way
- Hooray: a Liberal Democrat who gets ones of the neglected areas of housing policy
- Gareth Wilson 31st Oct - 4:46pm
Problem with the PCC's is they cover too large an area to have any genuine relationship with their voters. Euro MP's have the same problem....
- JohnTilley 31st Oct - 4:34pm
Adam 31st Oct '14 - 12:06pm Another Angry Voice provides a pretty good analysis here – http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/green-party-best-policies.html Adam, Thanks for this link. The analysis is...
- ATF 31st Oct - 4:26pm
I know the pain. I voted in the recent Wed Mids PCC By-Election. My first preference was clearly for the LibDem candidate, but given we...
- David Allen 31st Oct - 4:25pm
T-J, a proven atrocity story about Caroline Lucas wanting to "suspend democracy" would of course reflect very badly on the Greens, if true. So I...
- Joshua Dixon 31st Oct - 4:21pm
Could've saved yourself the pain and spoilt your ballot :P
- Chris 31st Oct - 4:20pm
Matthew Well, the moderators remove quite a lot of comments on the grounds - often rather tenuous - of "impoliteness". If the policy is not...