- Paddick: Police conduct in exploiting victims “totally unacceptable” (NewsHound)
- Banning the burqa is not the answer (Edwin Moriarty)
- Why we need to help in Sleaford and North Hykeham (Sam Webber)
- Parliament needs to stand up to the Government on Article 50 (Scott Craig)
- Lib Dems to vote against Article 50 “stitch up” (Caron Lindsay)
- Lydiate – Its volunteer litter pickers – An update – And is a 3rd local litter picking group about to be formed in Maghull?
- Bus shelters for sale? #ManorDrive
- Local economies and local currencies: self-sufficiency in Gateshead
- North West Development Agency (NWDA) gone but not forgotten on an Aughton grass verge
- Theatre Thoughts: What is Dance?
- 2017 Election Timetables
- Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council Publication Local Plan Consultation
- The Blood is the Life for 08-12-2016
- Have your say on Redcar and Cleveland Council's budget plans
- Richard Worrall 8th Dec - 7:34pm
It worries me a little to see, even here, real concerns that our Article 50 position is undemocratic. I disagree with the majority. As a...
- Simon Banks 8th Dec - 7:12pm
We should think about what we really mean by "the most important issue". The most important issue facing us is climate change. The issue most...
- John Mitchell 8th Dec - 6:58pm
I didn't like the smugness of Julia Hartley-Brewer in her interview with Sarah Olney but she does have a point to an extent. Nick Clegg...
- Joseph Bourke 8th Dec - 6:36pm
We need to get the terminology right here http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/24118241. British values and the party of freedom cannot support a ban on individual freedom including the...
- John Peters 8th Dec - 6:24pm
@William Ross Nothing has changed re the powers of Parliament. Can they override the Referendum: Yes. Should they override the Referendum: No. Will they override...
- William Ross 8th Dec - 6:03pm
PSI I am quite calm. I just raised a very realistic hypothetical. You are arguing that Parliament can override the will of the people expressed...