- Jenny Willott MP writes…Cracking down on copycat websites (Jenny Willott MP)
- Opinion: Manufacturing is a growing sector in the UK and EU membership is vital (Liz Lynne)
- There are way too many elephants in Lib Dem Members’ survey (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Britain needs jobs, not UKIP/Tory insults (Antony Hook)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat support in minority and other communities (John Kelly)
- Candidate Support Service - Don't be an April Fool
- Tom Watson boasts about all-male Labour campaign team
- The truth about Ukip's immigration billboards
- Tony Blair is completely wrong about Russia
- Not such a house price bubble?
- Councillors Advice Centre - Thursday 24th April
- A welcome decrease in violent crime
- Women are under represented
- Everyday Shakespeare
- Virgin Media Just Gave All Of Their Customers Plausible Deniability
- matt 23rd Apr - 4:02pm
@RC No I do not think a survey sample of 1% of the working age population is an efficient way to measure employment. So you...
- Geoffrey Payne 23rd Apr - 3:34pm
There were no questions about your ethnicity. That might be a questionnaire worth doing in consultation with EMLD.
- Grace Goodlad 23rd Apr - 2:51pm
Quite @Paul in Twickenham
- JohnTilley 23rd Apr - 2:49pm
All very good until you get to the last paragraph where hidden away is " Hinkley C "the illegally subsidised new nuclear reactor that Ed...
- Denis Mollison 23rd Apr - 2:47pm
Paul in Twickenham - That was very well put. Like others, I found it easy enough to select 3 achievements in government to be proud...
- Paul In Twickenham 23rd Apr - 2:20pm
@Austin - forgive me for paraphrasing (I did the survey this morning and don't have access to it now) and correct me if I misrepresent...