- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Another massive Lib Dem GAIN from the Conservatives...in John Redwood country
- Donald Trump, Twitter and distraction
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- Energetic new approaches to stimulating Green Growth in West Midlands (Beverley Nielsen)
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- P-0: Polling day for Stoke-on-Trent (Ed Fordham)
- Committee Reports: Federal People Development Committee – 21 February 2017 (Miranda Roberts)
- New Scottish Key Messages Focus Templates
- The slowest tour bus in the world...
- Lydiate – The 1965 award winning houses in Seafore Close
- Labour are sadly now a regressive party
- Ludlow town buses - our community room on wheels - are to keep going
- Another good night for the Liberal Democrats
- Tip of the day
- Blether Tay-Gither - Storytelling in Dundee
- Celebrating the opening of Subsea 7 new offices in Sutton
- Martin 24th Feb - 2:46pm
David Raw: For how long? What do you mean? - For as long as Brexit threatens damage and is damaging - for the foreseeable future....
- nvelope2003 24th Feb - 2:20pm
AngrySteve: I think you are right that the media wanted a sensational UKIP win in Stoke and played down the Conservative's chances. Had they been...
- David Raw 24th Feb - 2:18pm
@ Martin "our opposition to Brexit does allow us to develop a more sound platform of support." For how long ?
- David Raw 24th Feb - 2:14pm
I hope Cathy Bakewell succeeds in this. Sad to say, it would be better if we started with clean hands. The roots of all this...
- nvelope2003 24th Feb - 2:11pm
Copeland rarely had a very strong Liberal, Social Democrat in the 1980s, or Liberal Democrat vote and apart from 1997 Labour did not have a...
- Simon Freeman 24th Feb - 2:07pm
Neither of the parliamentary seats are ones with a history of Lib Dem voting so increases in the vote are at least a small step...